Saturday, January 9, 2010

Things I Will Miss the Most

I know that I will miss my family the most. Yea, they get on my nerves sometimes but I still love them and I know if I ever needed anything, they will be the ones there for me. Better yet, If I can avoid needing anything from anyone other than family, I do. But, two years is such a small time frame in this life, and I think It will go by just as quick as college and high school did. While im gone, I plan on praying for myself and my family, just like I do here...but pray for them because tomorrow is never promised and I hope everyone that I love is still in the states when I come back. I think that is one of my biggest fears as far as leaving the country for two years...someone I love not being there when I get back. If they were not, at least I would know in my heart they are in a better place because I prayed that they would be there. I will also miss american food....a lot...LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment