Friday, February 26, 2010

very excited:)

Man, the information is continuing to come in, and with each new detail, I become that much more excited. Yesterday I recieved a email that was basically explaining what to expect for the next couple of months. It looks like for the first couple of days, we will be in a Hotel, then we will start living with our host families within the first three weeks in jamaica. Then we get to shadow a volunteer at work and in their communities. I am really excited about that for some reason lol. then after the three weeks we are sent somewhere else, and that training will mainly focus on technical training. Im excited. Im excited to meet new people and make new friends, i'm excited for the program I am going to be in. Im really glad to be in the youth program, I really like working with youth. Im excited to go to a new country, learn a new language (even though I'm not that great at it lol, languages are still fun) and learn about a different culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment